The University-Industry Relations office was established on the 1st August 2009 as part of the Assistant Vice-Chancellor’s Office (Community and Industrial Relations). It is responsible for the coordination and the strengthening of University-Industry linkages as well as promoting strategic partnership with the Industrial partners to improve Teaching, Learning, Research and Development activities in the University.
Aspires to lead in the University – Industry smart linkages.
To implement University-Industry collaboration through strategic partnership.
- To create strategic linkages with the Industry
- To support and enhance learning experience and Industrial Training
- To bridge the gap between the academia and Industry
- To support the staff attachment programmes in the Industry
- To update the Industrial Linkages database
Prof. Madya Dr. Mohd. Ezree bin Abdullah
No. Tel : 07-4537193
No. Fax : 07-4536262